Friday, March 27, 2009

Season 2 Intro Minisodes

As the ultimate hook into season two of Breaking Bad, the creators released six short minisodes for free distribution on the internet. Click here to view the minisodes at amctv.com.

Good Cop Bad Cop

It’s Valentine’s Day: Hank and Marie try to spice things up in the bedroom with a little cop/perp role play, but the passion ends when Marie gets frustrated with Hank’s insistence on due process.

Wedding Day

It’s Hank and Marie’s wedding day, but Hank confides to Walt that he can’t go through with it because he had sex 4 ½ hours ago.

TwaughtHammer

Jesse Pinkman presents and stars in a mini-rockumentary about his Albuquerque-based alt-emo-thrash-metal band, Twaughthammer, where they divide their time equally between making music and infighting.

"Fallacies" by TwaughtHammer

Jesse’s alt-emo-thrash-metal band, Twaughthammer, plays their ‘hit’ song, ‘Fallacies’.

Marie's Confession

Marie vlogs her private thoughts on America’s inferiority complex and the unexpected comfort of Madonna’s cone-bra.

The Break-In

Wearing his pom-pom adorned ski mask of choice, Walt prepares to break into a house and steal back a money-filled vacuum cleaner sold during a Skyler yard sale. Walt’s lock-picking helper is the talkative Badger.

Quotable Quotes

(from Good Cop Bad Cop)
Hank: I have the right to remain silent. Just say, "You have the right to remain silent -
Marie: Oh, Jesus – for God’s sake, Hank!
Hank: I’m just saying, I got rights, you gotta Mirandize!

(from Wedding Day)
Hank: I was not looking for it, but I made a love connection.
Walt: What does that mean?
Hank: Mouth love, if you get my drift. BJ and the Bear…minus the bear. Like baby, will you blow my skin flute -
Walt: I get it!

(from "Fallacies" by Twaughthammer)
 "At the crystal palace where I try to make my stand,
My girls all call you Yoko, say you’re gonna kill the band."
- ‘Fallacies’ by Twaughthammer

(from Marie’s Confession)
 "If you have found this tape, that means you have been in my shoe closet, which I expressly asked you not to do."
- Marie

(from The Break-In)
Walt: So your thinking was that I would have a lock pick up my ass, is that right?
Badger: You don’t?

No comments:

Post a Comment